This Position is located in Elk Grove, IL, United States
Lily and Fox is an Australian cosmetics company that is experiencing tremendous growth and we need your help!
As we are a small business, you will be exposed to many more parts of the business than you would at a larger business (this is a great opportunity for the right person!).
You must be comfortable learning new skills.
What Lily & Fox Offers:
- Attractive salary
- Benefits package
- Paid Holidays
- Coaching and training
- A supportive and inclusive environment
- Being a part of a fast growing international business!
Who we are looking for:
- An order fulfilment associate who can also perform some administrative duties.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- A positive and professional attitude.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- You must be comfortable communicating through email and video conference calls.
- Must be able to follow directions.
- You must be able to manage your time responsibly!
- Implement creative and innovative ideas for our stock releases.
An e-commerce associate is responsible for:
- Fulfilling the day's orders (picking, packing, receiving, and shipping).
- Replying to customers via email
- Communicate with the Australian team to coordinate shipments.
- Tracking supplies (inventory management).
- Perform other tasks as requested
- Help keep the office tidy.
- Perform other tasks as requested.
This position does entail written correspondences to customers, therefore you must be able to communicate in English and to perform all tasks independently and efficiently. Good penmanship is a plus!
- Strong sense of urgency, accuracy, and follow through.
- Work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills- understand verbal and written English.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Basic math skills (addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division).
- Intermediate computer skills (Excel; Word; accessing and navigating the internet; Google Docs; Gmail).
- Ability to lift up to 49lbs.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time.
- Ability to move over, under, and around shelves and other objects.
- Full use of hands and fingers to perform tasks.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Demonstrate a commitment to our company's core values.
- Take pride in your efforts.
- Responsible and need little supervision.
- Work in a fast-paced, metric-driven environment.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Ability to run simple errands when needed.
- Authorized to work in the United States.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Ability to work varying shifts (some weekends may be required).
- Monday-Friday (some weekends may be required).
- 9am-5pm typically (varying shifts may be required)
PREFERRED BUT NOT ESSENTIAL:
- Knowledge of Shopify and Shipstation preferred but not essential
- Exhibited good job performance and behavior as measured through indicators such as teamwork, attendance, quality and productivity, etc.
We pride ourselves on the quality of our team and as such, candidates who receive a job offer will be required to successfully pass a hair drug/toxins test and a background check.
This is not a work from home position.
Please note, at Lily and Fox we are taking the pandemic seriously. We follow CDC guidelines. More information on those guidelines will be discussed once you have made it through our screening process. Good luck to everyone who applies!
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Lily and Fox is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
To read more about Equal Employment Opportunity please see attached links:
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Education: High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Work authorization: United States (Required)
If this sounds like the role for you, please submit your application via Indeed!