This Position is located in Perth, WA, Australia
Our Fulfilment Team is the core of our business - it is how we interact with our customers, as such, it is crucial that you are detail oriented, attentive and have the ability to work in a fast paced environment.
The position will involve:
- Unpacking inventory shipments quickly and efficiently.
- Checking product quality with care.
- Putting inventory away accurately.
- Packing inventory for shipment to different warehouses.
- Packing our customers' orders! As we are an eCommerce company this is super important.
- Ensuring all parcels get to the Post Office with tender love and care.
- General admin tasks.
You will receive on-the-job-training from a great team who would love to see you excel!
Lily & Fox Associates have the following skills:
- A genuine interest in, and desire to, ensure customer happiness.
- Ability to communicate clearly and correctly.
Problem Solving Skills:
- Ability to effectively prioritise tasks to ensure efficiency.
- Very organised and detail-oriented.
- Love learning new things.
- Ability to use a desktop computer system.
- Familiarity with Microsoft and G Suite tools.
- Familiar with Google Chrome, multiple tabs and instant messenger applications.
You must be at least 17 years old, have a high school diploma or equivalent.
We are hiring both full-time and part-time for this role.
If this sounds like the role for you, please submit your application via Seek!